Thread: Historical maps of Rheia

Wip Historical maps of Rheia

Now that I'm finally done with my physical map, moving on to the history part. I figure I'll post maps in this thread as I work on them for C&C, not sure if they'll make it to the Finished Maps thread or not.

The first one is a map of the spread of various sapient species, with extra bits denoting prehistoric coastlines during the most recent ice age, as well as the former extent of ice sheets. Need to review my climatology a little bit before I finalize the latter. Once I do that the next step is labeling, which will hopefully make it more coherent and less of a mess of arrows and strange icons...

Rheia_spread of peoples.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes. I waited this maps so long)

Your physical map is amazing. Looking forward into knowing more of Rheia through your new maps.

Thanks Harrg and raanrola! I meant to put captions on first but I ended up skipping ahead and working on the text of the insets. Not sure if I'm totally satisfied with the format or the outlines of the different peoples (mainly because I can't draw to save my life), but I might come back and re-do at least the latter once I have everything in place. Still 4 more species to go, plus all the captions and labels...

Rheia_spread of peoples.jpg