Hi, please just call me Mitch. I am starting my first ever D&D Campaign and wanted to create my own world, but that was a task and a half. So, I am starting out with just a smaller continent for now and mapping it out from there if my players enjoy it. I tried to use other software to create it (Inkarnate?) but with just the basic version it was a shoddy job. I'm looking for someone to pick up my attempt and make it look nice.

As the post says, I am happy to pay - I have no idea of prices of these things so please contact my discord if you are interested and we can discuss rates! (Discord: __Nyxi__) <- It is 2 underscores btw

Subject

I attach the basic plan that I have of the continent of Arkas. I will try to give some information below of the plans I had, these are all pencilled in plans so I am happy to discuss any further.
The Boons is the large desert biome in the centre. It is a mad max style vibe and the PCs start in the centre in a small village called Stillwind (The only place that does not suffer from sandstorms/hurricanes .etc.).
Nearby is the city of the Citadel. It is a true mad max mixed with a western style city - no law enforcement, tyrannical leader, basically a bandit town but a BIG city
Taloc is also close by - it is a civilised city that is constantly warring with The Citadel
To the West is Mount Ida which holds the Mountain City of Ida. Home to the Dwarves and their far superior technological advancements. It is a heavily fortified city in the mountaints.
Corrum is the Capital of this continent. It is a sprawling metropolis on the top of a inclined peninsular (heavily well guarded and fortified). There are docks to the water at the bottom of the peninsular but the City itself is HIGH above. I imagined like a Kings Landing-esque place that has huge walls surrounding it
Port Ragnon is the major shipping port out of Arkas - It is a tropical paradise of sorts
The Mayim Stretch is a narrow sea that divides Arkas from the other continents (NOT PLANNED), I was thinking of having a floating Pirate City - called Krovath - that patrols this sea harries ships that travel between the continents.

Those are all of the ideas I have - As you may be able to see from the image I included other areas that could be things.
e.g. at the bottom right there is a heavily submerged stone island - I was thinking this might be a strange island that was fully turned to stone, the water in the middle is a swirling tidepool going to Who Knows?
Similarly, there are forests and or swamps that can be created from places I've marked.

I have no ideas about the scale or the size of the map. This is a purely starter place for my world and the campaign.
As a VERY ROUGH idea. I was planning on making travel from Taloc to the Citadel around 2 days, from Taloc to Corrum a week, from Stillwind to Taloc about 2 days as well.
One day of travel would be about 30 miles.
I would not know the conversion to inches, I guess whatever looks best for the screen (? - Please feel free to discuss this with me, I apologise for my lack of ability to provide a proper answer currently) T
Below is the attachment (I think?)
Arkas Map.jpg

Style

To be honest, I am happy for whatever style. Something like how I have done it would be great. I think I mainly just want a coloured map - so no grayscale, none of the deep brown parchment paper style ones - but I am not bothered about photorealistic either.

Quality & Size

Professional / semi professional - both? Either? I dont mind. Happy for semi-professional. Happy for professional (as long as it doesn't break the bank
Required for web
[Dimensions of map: x inches by y inches (or pixels)] - Like I said above, whatever looks good - Happy to discuss this more if you need a definitive answer
[Raster / Vector] - I am sorry again but I don't know what this is

Time Constraints

Absolutely no rush - I'd prefer if it was a few weeks rather than a month+ but there are currently no time constraints.

Copyright

Non-commercial use in a pure home game with family and close friends. I would like the ability to use the map continuously. I do not know how long the campaign will be.
The artist can retain the copyright of the map.
Again, happy to discuss copyrights.

Contact Details

Feel free to contact my discord linked above.
Or my email:
Mitchcoles52--at--gmail.com
(remove the -- and convert "at" to @)

I look forward to (hopefully) hearing from one of you!