Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Scribbler's Guide to Octerraca

In preparation for rebooting an old campaign, I was able to flesh out the Avori Lowlands with a full set of names. Mostly just for reference, but it certainly does tickle my fancy to see it fleshing out after all of these years.

Avori Lowlands Scanned & Named, by Ian Ringler.jpg

I've thought about y'all in the meantime between times, wanted to drop a line. I've painted 30+ new construction homes since I fell off the map (chuckles). Just know it wasn't because I lost interest.

IR

PS If you look closely, you can see the state borders.
    Last edited by Adfor; 07-31-2024 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adfor View Post
    In preparation for rebooting an old campaign, I was able to flesh out the Avori Lowlands with a full set of names. Mostly just for reference, but it certainly does tickle my fancy to see it fleshing out after all of these years.

Avori Lowlands Scanned & Named, by Ian Ringler.jpg

I've thought about y'all in the meantime between times, wanted to drop a line. I've painted 30+ new construction homes since I fell off the map (chuckles). Just know it wasn't because I lost interest.

IR

PS If you look closely, you can see the state borders.
    Lovely! As always, your mountains are so nice.

I second Turambar, your mountains style is really great and original. Hope you could find more time to draw maps, but first the duties, than the hobbies

The duties have been demanding on my executive function abilities, but I'm pretty well adapted by now. At least enough to be able to devote some free time to fun activities.

I appreciate that y'all like my mountains. I've been reiterating it many times over the years trying to get a manner of consistency to sync with a degree of variation.

I have needs to branch out into other regions of the world now that this one is mostly on it's way to being populated. I believe I'll make a stab at the shattered regions of Praxia next, which resides to the north of the Avori Lowlands. I'm going to try to replicate this style, as it seems to be pleasing to the eye to anyone that has either seen it on this forum, or in my interactions with those I meet. Excited to show what I come up with!

IR

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345