Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
The reason we have human brilliance is that each person is its own trained (A)I based on their unique experience in the world. When we have so many of these trained models that it makes up millions of them then we might expect some of them to be different, unique and have something surprising to add into the worlds creativity.

Computer AI models need to have feelings, experiences, taste, smell and all sorts of other non image input put into them before it can create new picture art from them. Right now all that happens is that millions of pictures are fed in. Like a baby growing up inside a white featureless box with no other experiences except a continuous stream of images flashed before it. Your not going to get any human wisdom or soul from it.
Never thought about it... how every person is basic an AI model.

The thing for me is that, personally, I'm an enthusiast of AI as an tool, but I hope it stays as a tool. Things evolve so fast that personally I'm afraid that it might replace the need of human creativity in the future - we wouldn't need artists anymore, AI would just create new things for us.