Thread: (WIP) The small continent of "Zerit". Enjoying this one.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default (WIP) The small continent of "Zerit". Enjoying this one.

A boreal/arctic tundra landscape. Zerit is home to the Zeritians (so original). I'm struggling to draw the towns in such a way that gives them individual character. But very much enjoying making this world up. It's one of 3 regions I've mapped out in this, unnamed, world.

Regardless, tips and thoughts welcome.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Hello Andy, Welcome to the guild. In the post section there should be a button called "Manage Attachments" and you can upload your map using that. It might be in the advanced reply instead of the basic one too - Use the "Go Advanced" button. But you can upload images to the forum and we can have a look at it. Personally I have not used the Tapatalk options with the forum so perhaps that is limiting your upload options too.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Hello Andy, Welcome to the guild. In the post section there should be a button called "Manage Attachments" and you can upload your map using that. It might be in the advanced reply instead of the basic one too - Use the "Go Advanced" button. But you can upload images to the forum and we can have a look at it. Personally I have not used the Tapatalk options with the forum so perhaps that is limiting your upload options too.
    Hi Redrobes, thanks for the message. Can you see the attachment I included? Or I'd the quality super poor? Cheers!

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

We can see the attachment, but it's sideways and we can't click to zoom in. Might be necessary to upload a JPEG file from your desktop.

Blog Entries

Ah - it appears that its just me - I cant see tapatalk attachments.