Thread: City Map Commission Request - Shadowfell City of Tarr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default City Map Commission Request - Shadowfell City of Tarr

Good morning all,

This is my first post so I apologise if anything is amiss here!

I'm looking to commission a map of a city that my party in my ongoing D&D campaign is operating out of. The other players are all up for contributing to a group pot to pay for it.

The city is named Tarr, and used to looking something like this:

Tarr.jpg

Due to... events in their last campaign though, the city has been teleported into the Shadowfell, right on top of a massive pit heading down into the abyss. It's now the sole beacon of light in an otherwise dark expanse of emptiness. I have an artist friend working on what it might look like now, and this is what she's come up with so far (still a wip):

Tarr After Dark.png

As you can see, what was once the lake is now the pit. I'm hoping to commission one of you to draw a top down city map, ideally fairly detailed and labeling several important buildings, locations and districts within the city. I have some more details regarding place-names and a few specific locations, but outside of that I'm happy for you to add your own artistic spin and fill in some of the creative blanks that I've left. I am an author myself, so hopefully I'll have some decent input on architecture, general layout and a few other quirks with the city that we can go over together.

If you're interested, please email me or contact me on Discord to discuss prices and other details. If you could provide a few examples of past work as well, that would be great.

Email address: jburtonbrown0@gmail.com
    Discord: Snake the Jake Roberts#4287

Thanks for your time!

Blog Entries

Hi Lark, welcome. Interesting request you have there. Those two concept renderings are awesome and you will have no trouble finding someone to take your comission when you have guidance material of that quality. Either one of those would win a compass in our monthy challenges.

Default Commission Taken

Thank you to all those that replied, this commission is now taken.