Voted for RE and MV, both great maps.
- RE, your map is spectaculair! I have a soft spot for both ISO and grungy maps, and this piece combines both in an awesome manner with great composition and sketchy style... (one little detail, the compass doesn't really fit in...
- MV, not your best in my opinion, but you really have an eye for presentation, and this one looks pretty slick again! Functional and ... well, a lot of skulls
- ddedeso, the good thing about these challenges is that you cant lose I really like the color-pallete you used. Also the subtle texture looks good. The overal layout of the map is hard to read though because the shading of walls is somewhat inconsistent..
- jtougas, I really like the layout, and the overal look is nice. I also tried to create maps using pre-build graphics and found out it's tricky to get a consistent look. For me your map is a bit too colorfull, for example not many buildings would have different floors in each room.
- Gmon, you really did a great job on lighting and shades. I think it's hard to give depth to a side-view-map (yeah, side-view-maps ARE maps imo but this one looks great!
- Tilt, euhh ... it's a very interesting picture of a dead-end (shading and texture look great though)

All thanks for entering! cheers!