Quote Originally Posted by su_liam View Post
My major priority would have to be the second question. There's little enough HF to work with even without the big number in the middle. Also the rivers are pretty critical. Higher resolution and specific projections would be a real sweet extra, but hey!

EDIT: Oh yeah, 16-bit HFs. Definitely 16-bit HFs, please
Yeah I am feeling just a touch frustrated with this too. Monks has very kindly uploaded a 64Mb file but I have not decoded it yet - I don't know if its suitable or not yet as it sounds different to the one that Ravs has been trying to get to me. As soon as I have HF data I will make it available. I can do HF2 or a pair of greyscale bitmaps but probably more too if I go and get Wilbur. We should not have started mapping until the HF and projection were sorted out which is going to be a nightmare to fix up later. Rivers & general terrain are never going to line up accurately given that the starting point was so inaccurate to start with. I won't start any mapping until I have it and if it means that it generates a different borders and rivers to my neighbors then that will just be unfortunate.