Just a few old maps I've made over the years for Table top adventures.

Ætheronaut: 1.1
The Empire of Akodan: part of an ætherpunk series that under went several incarnations. This was an early version
wVkO7CD.png

Ætheronaut: 1.2
A very rough draft of the world of Jordmark
DTXRBO2.png

Ætheronaut: 1.3
Not happy, but it's the version I ran with:
LJyj3iV.jpg
And a map of the continent that the campaign was held.
Sioa
m0oNwPa.png
A tropical hellhole populated by a mostly hostile human sized sentient birds. They're biologically flightless and probably remind people more of the velociraptors from Jurassic Park 3 than any living birds. Maybe a cassowary. They have language, culture and their own technology - mostly involving lighter than air travel. The Akodan Empire influenced by the combination of the European powers during the 17th to 19th century and their colonial expansionism. The players, were Agents of the Akodan Empire sent to find Barnibie, a witchdoctor that is leading the forces against Empire. It was a memorable campaign, involving a lot of moral and ethical choices the the player had to make.

Lands of Syrethia
A small campaign I designed to introduce a group of player to D&D 3.5. It blew up into a full world and later elements would be absorbed into another Campaign Setting.
dB16xXI.jpg

There are more, I just can't seem to find them. I really need to organize my files better

Thank you for reading, comments and critiques always welcome.