Thread: *** December 2014 challenge: Sponsored by Filter Forge***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm interested and need to go look at the pre-made filters. I have some ideas in my head of what I'm thinking I can do with this but I just don't know if I'm going to have the time this month.

Every month we have a new challenge, some of them I'm really interested in and some I'm not. The great thing is that another one will come around as soon as the voting is over. I think it's great that we have someone offering to sponsor in on one of our challenges. I don't know how much i can use FF if I where to win but to my thinking if we got one interested we might be able to start attracting other companies to help sponsor our contests. It's publicity for everyone and that seems like a good thing. The better the challenge goes the more interest there will be in future sponsors. Of course, if you look a gift horse in the mouth you get what you deserve. NOTHING
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 12-16-2014 at 12:53 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt