Thread: Feb / Mar 2015 Lite Challenge: Dungeon Tile Set

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Feb / Mar 2015 Lite Challenge: Dungeon Tile Set

So this will be a continuation of the project I started here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ad.php?t=28514 This is where I am right now:

LiteChallProgress1.jpg
    The ones in the red box are the new ones for this challenge, the green box is what I intend to fill before making the mould and will also be new for this challenge. I do have the mould rubber sitting here waiting to be used so am pretty eager to carry this project forward. Also have some really nice plaster that should be perfect for this use, very detailed and hard.

That is supposed to be a floor hatch and a stone drain cover if you are wondering. Thinking the floor hatch needs a pull ring or something to read correctly though.

I keep switching my mind between taking pictures of each finished element and stitching them together to form a dungeon or just casting enough pieces, making a dungeon and taking a picture of the entirety. To do that though the camera would need to be far away and zoomed in to reduce distortion, so I'm thinking of sticking with the first way for now.

If anyone needs tile ideas, I raided mine from Dwarf Fortress for a good foundation.
    Last edited by Falconius; 03-13-2015 at 09:00 AM.