Thread: Foxglove Townhouse and my first submission

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Foxglove Townhouse and my first submission

Hey all! I've been using maps from this site for years and figured it's time to start giving back. I did a rendering of the Foxglove Townhouse from the Rise of the Runelords a couple years ago and now that I'm concentrating on doing a lot of mapping and artwork in general due to more time off of my regular job I figured I'd start posting some of these works and get some professional/semi-professional advice from this amazing community. I made the Foxglove Townhouse using Photoshop exclusively ( and mainly because I've tried Dundjinni on several attempts and can't figure out even the basics of that program :/ , a shame to be sure) . I used all kinds of textures and art pieces and objects from around the web but have no idea where they came from but I suspect most came from the Dundjinni forums. If you see anything you created feel free to take credit! I only made the first floor of the townhouse as the second floor seemed really unnecessary. I also made the Seven's Sawmill but I'll wait until I get some feedback/critique before posting those. I run my campaigns' in Maptool and am currently creating (a more realistic?) setting of the Town of Red Larch for the adventure Princes of the Apocalyse by WotC originally done by the excellent artist Mike Schley!
    Attached Images Attached Images