Hi Abu! Thanks for the Deets!

Just wanted to thank you for your post and tell you that I'm getting tied up with some R/L stuff which is taking time away from mapping, but I didn't want to slow you down so some quickies from me:

The size of the DA icon (love it btw) doesn't really matter to me. On regional scale maps of this style the city icon is usually not representative of geographical scale but of importance (they would be dots otherwise, most of the time). So go with what you feel is right. I like the smaller one in isolation but need to see how it compares with your other icons on the map to really get a good idea.

Thanks for the vector images of the DA emblem and compass - exactly what I needed.

It would be cool to share a common font for both maps. Which one are you using? I haven't yet got the font stage (and don't want to slow you down) but if you want to share a common font, we can maybe look at this later?

I'm almost certainly going to have an inset in the Map to put DA in it regional location, so I'll copy your coastline. Can you send me a Black and White image of the coastline only? Let me know if you want the same from me.

best

Ravs