You were saying that you didn't have too much feedback. Well I think this map is awesome. Its fabulous but I tend to respond when there is something specific I have to say more than general drool. But I can post some genuine drool if you like

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
In my pixel piracy madness, I added a few more things and moved some things. Added a royal carriage outside the castle, put a coach on the road to the castle, put the wagon in the teamsters guild yard etc
I don't know what res your working to but I can see a pixel or two here and there and it adds to the general authenticity of it all but i'll be damned if I could make out a horse out of that... err... 3 pixels + 3 pixel shadow there. Theres some colored dots on the steps too which I figure is people but could be anything else too. Do you have this at much higher res then ?

I couldn't resist putting the second tile into place on a tiled grid. Did that last night as soon as you posted it. I'll be looking at them as they come in BTW so even though theres no posts as feedback were all still interested.