I haven't done any updates here for a while, even though I have been doing other experiments.
So I am doing some today.
A good while back after viewing Vorropohaiah's Atlas Elyden thread I had thought of doing a stereo map. Then I started playing around with Gprojector, which is so cool, and started trying out some different maps. The map itself is nothing special but I enjoyed attempting this and will probably do more in that direction at a later date.
This map is just a test for concept really.
World map-stereo test 04[sirinkman].jpg

Then I did some more tree elements. Still trying to find something I can use.
All the elements I make I never end up using because they just never fit what I need.
I'm also throwing in some of the Middle Earth icons I did. I need to do more top down icons. They're rather useful.
Trees - deciduous 001b [L] sirinkman.jpg Trees - evergreen 001a [L] sirinkman.jpg

TDicons - ME set 01a[L] sirinkman.jpg TDicons - ME set 02a[L] sirinkman.jpg

Then I was working on trying out some concepts for caves and rough dungeons, as I had some work coming up that would be featuring that sort of thing.
I did some quick rough versions that were helpful in developing a style that I am using to complete some current work.
Cave Dungeon tests 01a[L] sirinkman.jpg

I'm always working on too many things at the same time and I tend to forget about stuff I did earlier.
So I'm sure there's more to post when I find it or remember it.