Thank Hai-Etik, I'll definitely make those changes to the Canadian border and the Okanagen River. I'll probably label Vancouver and Canada as well. I think Victoria seems right to me.?

Not sure how I want to handle the elevations text yet. The elevations started as a way to help me draw, if my drawings were better I probably wouldn't need them at all, since the map should depict the level changes. I'll probably leave them off, although they do add a level of information to the map, but to your point it should be noted as feet above sea level.

The Rocky Mountains should be labeled Rocky Mountain National Park. Other representative points such as the Guadalupe Mountains should be treated different as you stated, as well as the Great Basin and North Cascades. Maybe add the Sierra Madres and large Sonoran Desert in Mexico, however you can start splitting hairs at some point. Is the Mojave Desert, Death Valley, Glacier representative symbols or point symbols. Keeping them all the same simplifies the map for it's purpose of showing destinations/attractions in the West, but I do get your point and will make sure I've at least feel comfortable about the distinctions. Thanks for taking the time to look at it and respond.