So, this was my entry in the Annual Mapping Challenge

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ad.php?t=31896

As you can see, it's (very) far from finished and we can't leave it like that, can we?!

Not only this is a very dear project of mine, the World of Infis, one of the biggest "problem" we have is unfinished maps...so trying to remedy that on my part, here's my follow-up work on my Annual entry, hopefully up to it's full completion!

Since my world atlas got really big, it's unwieldy to keep it as a single file...so I broke the continents apart and also the island archipelago as another part.

They are:

COOTAMUNDRA - The unexplored savage continent in the North. Home of many Faz'rukin tribes, old spirits and shroud zones where spirtual and material world come together.

Cootamundra 3_0.jpg

FROZEN BARRENS - The ice desert extension to the West is the mining heart of the world with its rich soils, thriving with diamonds and silver.

Frozen Barrens parchment 3_0.jpg

GADASH - The "civilized" continent, established home to many races and factions. The land where gods have walked and waged war.

Gadash parchment 3_0.jpg

TITAN'S BERTH - An archipelago inside a zone of chaotic and hectic magical forces formed due to the ravaging forces of the clash between two godlike entities.

Titan's Berth 3_0.jpg

And here's the whole world map, for visualization easyness:

Infis 3_0-15000.jpg