Hello everyone,

I'm writing/illustrating a fantasy comic book series, and I decided to do an update of my story world. Cresitia is a continent located in the northern hemisphere of a world that is slightly smaller than earth. The continent is the smallest of the five continents of the world. It has a land area of about 1,000,000 sq. mi. Its width across the middle is about 800 miles and its length from north to south is about 2000. It is divided into seven countries. The story takes place in Dralumaria, the kingdom of dragons, and Grimmestel, the dark kingdom in the shrouded lands. Grimmestel was once an empire controlling most of the continent until it fell during a war with Dralumaria about a hundred years prior to the story's beginning. The story's villain is the Grimmestel king who wants to reestablish the Great Grimmestelian Empire and wipe out the Dralumarians.

So, here's my progress on the map so far:

Continent_Map_01.jpg

It's just the basic idea of what features go where. I'll give it some nice style later. I wanted Dralumaria to be a coastal kingdom that borders two seas and Grimmestel to be a landlocked kingdom in the center of the continent.

Please let me know what you think of the layout of the landforms, mountains, rivers, and climate zones. I appreciate all feedback. Thanks for looking!