Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
The idea being that people may want to dig deeper into their country, its history, beliefs, myths, legends, etc.

I wanted to do a map with little story bits on the map as well.
Snippets of historical text about this area or that island.
I am interested in that for one.
I wrote 2 stories about the history and legends of my country (28 ), put them in the country thread and have still some more ideas.
But on the other hand considering the many threads and potentially many pages in each thread, I am asking myself whether it is Worth the effort because the stories will stay buried in the mass and nobody will read them.
This applies btw to anybody who would consider to invest time to write a story.

Is it conceivable to separate the mapping activity with its comments , congratulations and suggestions one one hand and the lore on the other hand ?
F.ex I was thinking of a subforum (or a specific thread) that would be exclusively reserved to Lore, history and legends.
The Lore would be sorted by country N° so that it would be possible to make immediately the connection to the map.

The advantage would be that somebody who is interested to read ALL the lore then he could do easily so in a single thread or subforum.
In the present state it is impossible because a person wanting to find all the lore would have to go through 50+ threads and I don't know how many pages per thread so that I doubt that anybody has done it .
And so much of the effort on creating stories goes lost.