Thread: April/May 2016 lite Challenge: Base Camp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

Default April/May 2016 lite Challenge: Base Camp

"Our quest took us past the standing stones. The locals called them soulstones because they believed when a person died that their spirits used those stones as marker for the doorway into the afterlife. Lets hope they stay there, I thought to myself as we passed by. Creepy skulls and strange markings adorned them and I had no desire to see if the legend were true. We made our way to the village of Kystah and met with the local head master of the village. He warned us that no one goes to the old ruins as the place is under a powerful curse. Whoever disturbs the ruins will be hunted down by the dead and made a part of them. He warned us to stay away if we knew what was good for us. Then he asked us to leave his village because he did not want any part of grave robbing adventurers. Ha...grave robbing says he, treasure for the takin says I. What do the dead need of gold and fine silks? Better to line my pockets than lay in some gods forsaken hole in the ground.

By the third day at the castle we had finally found the secret entrance to old King Akhanashen's tomb. I KNEW they had built a castle on top of it centuries ago! All my studies at the great library of Kernarven has paid off. Now I should be able to convince these adventurers I have hired to fight off any undead we run into and hopefully line our pockets with old Akhanashen's gold! Wish me luck dear sister!

Your's forever

Vynholdt"

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Images Attached Images