Will the sections be handed out randomly by J.Edward after he's done adding the main roads, or will there be a war over territory before this whole thing even starts?

I'm also in on the opinion that things are starting to get too controlled. I think each participant should have full control of what happens in there section, and what type of races live there, and what level of technology they might want to include, and also the style, and era.

I personally think it would be neat to see everyone's take on how they'd like the city to be.

And if someone else is gonna come in and do shadows then I'm out, I think we just have to be ok with the fact that all the shadows may not match up perfectly, and that some sections will be in some type of a time warp, or be at a different level of technology, and I don't feel there even needs to be an explanation for any of these things going on in the city.

I don't think there should be a pre set population, or time period, or someone dictating which races are allowed in the Guild City.

Sorry if I repeat anything that's already been resolved, I just don't have time to read through this entire thread.

I just hope we can get started soon because this planning thread is dominating the what's new section of the forum, and it's become a bit of a pain to browse that section, and see what else people are doing on the forum.