Quote Originally Posted by Abu Lafia View Post
From my experience with the Community Worldbuilding Project, the Activity Stream will explode, once everyone is starting their WIP threads But for sure it'll be more about actual maps
@Kacey: I like to use the activity stream too, but when ~30-50 cartographers are starting to map this city like crazy it might be a good advice to search for new posts beside this event in the respective subforums directly ;D

Btw: I NEED DISTRICT #27!!!! XD

Edit: A huge thanks already to everyone on and behind the scenes for making a thrilling new community project possible!
Thanks for the tip Abu Lafia, I've actually found some interesting threads that I may have missed had I only looked at the activity stream like I normally do.

And I too want to thank the people behind the scenes for getting this together so quickly, especially Mouse, and J.Edward for keeping us all informed, I can't for the life of me figure out how you've managed to comb through every word in this thread, and still get everything done.

The base map is looking great, I just hope I can do it justice in my section.

And BTW I think Mouse would make an excellent community leader, she put's so much time, and compassion into this forum.