Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Number 2 is fine with me JE!

I was just wondering. Is there a place with all the basic information about the format of the city map anywhere? Kinda like a FAQ for them. It's only because, whilst I was sleeping the Guild City thread exploded with another further 500 pages, and by the times I filter through that, there'll be another 500.

If not I think if someone has the time (sorry ), some useful things to include from just scanning through the City thread would be: the lighting direction image, the scale of the grid, talking about what period the city is from (I don't even know if this was decided), talking about the relative resolution not being an issue with RedRobes' magic, that sort of thing. Just so it's nice and clear for everyone to see and confirm it in their minds.

Also, any links that we might need like to the Index. Also some other quick things I just thought of and I know were discussed (kind of a rambling post I know ): the approx road width and wall width and the climate... and of course those pictures of those weird flying things seen over area fifty...something...can't be nine as that doesn't exist

If I'm being silly, or lazy, just let me know. I might be able to find some time at some point to do this, but I've missed so much of the conversation on there, someone more clued up might be better.

*EDIT* Turns out I was being silly. This pretty much already exists. You guys are on top of everything!
    Last edited by Greg; 01-09-2017 at 05:26 AM.