Guild City is a Community Project to map Cartographer's Guild as if it was a city.

The environment of the city was discussed at length and finally dreamed into existence by J.Edward, who has given us the most beautiful limestone karst region as a base map, and divided it up into 58 sections so that we can all have a piece to draw

The project has only been going for a relatively short time, but already Guild City has a forum of its own within the Community Projects Forum (thank you Robbie and Redrobes), where there is an Index and a FAQ thread for anyone who wants to know more about the city, and who may be interested in joining the project.

There are still a few sections up for grabs, so if you want to join in check out the main allocation map here and pick 3 or 4 vacant sections in order of preference, then let J.Edward know you would like to take part by adding a comment to the end of the thread in the manner described by J.Edward in the very first post.

Thank you John, Red, Robbie... and all who are involved in the project so far for making this possible

My section of the city is number 03, and I have named it 'Atlas Ward'. Its a CC3+ map in which I have used a mixture of standard CC3+symbols and fills alongside my own. The WIP thread is here.

Enjoy!

Atlas_Ward_11_(with_text)_comp2.JPG