Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
Don't worry about that.
I had some thoughts I wrote down on the original sketch that didn't make it into the later version.
[But they still show as there on the lowest under layer]
I'll have a close look at what THW has made of it (which looks like a valley between two ridges), try and extrapolate southwards down through thomrey's area, and see what I come up with in mine

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
Mouse: If you want to post an almost blank image showing your final render sized images with the border and whatever split line you want, ill be fine with that. So long as I can accurately extract a mask image by using a fill to a border line then I am ok. My app scales icons down to a max of 2Kx2K so your whole map will max out at 4K in my app anyway. Now given that the whole overall map is 4K and the whole zoomable map is 16K then it makes little difference to them. but I can add links onto the zoom map to all of the final image attachments anyway so anyone can get to the native image resolutions.
Ummm...

I think I got the gist of that

I just have to be really careful I'm as accurate as I can be with the boundaries I share with other districts, or there will be slithers and gaps... yes?

If I compress my jpgs by about 5% to try and avoid having to shrink them any, is that going to be a problem?