Thread: 15 - [Inner] The Ward of Erahum [Mouse]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey Did I forget to say that I am... completely and genuinely... totally mad?

not quite 3 GB.jpg

Note the 2.6 GB down at the bottom for just one layer. And this is the trimmed down version I created after the previous version crashed. I had to give up with the 7 layer version!

EDIT: I haven't shaded it yet, but the abrupt edges are cliffs. I have been staring at loads of satellite imagery of a karst area in southern France. The vegetation goes nearly but not quite up to the edge most of the time, but the cliffs are visible by the emergence of the stone, and then the abrupt edge of that stone. I'm hoping to improve on everything as I continue to work on it - once I've got the hang of NOT crashing it! LOL!

Thanks for the tip with the Gaussian blur. I shall try that when I need it. All this is still whirling around in my head at the moment - trying to find a place to settle among all the other bits and things of 50 years learning

The actual file is 800 MB. The one that kept crashing was 2.6 GB

Oh yes! Good morning to you too! (Though I've been up all night trying to master this, and will be going for a nap soon
    Last edited by Mouse; 02-10-2017 at 01:52 AM.