Quote Originally Posted by AaronSchmidt View Post
The curves of the divers walls are dynamic and organic. Makes me feel like they were created organically as the city grew up.

The faux Sanskrit font is a nice touch. Does that mean the world has an Indian subcontinent influence? I know in India there is the red fort of Agra that uses a naturally red brick for the structure. https://goo.gl/images/Z7w6HP

Was that an influence also?
Thank you very much, the organic growth was the intention. And that fort looks amazing, I could use that to show my players how the city palace looks from the side. My idea for this world and campaign is partly based on an idea I had a while ago to make a desert based Lizardmen army for Warhammer Fantasy. I really got into writing lore for it, discovered D&D and decided to do a campaign. The Al-Qadim setting for AD&D has been a big influence, but also Shift and the WOOL Trilogy by Hugh Howey inspire my world. The red bricks were there because I wanted Tevreh to be a bit different of the classic white houses/tents in the other cities, and I had the idea of having clay pits in the vicinity and pottery as a main business activity. Hence the red roofs and the presence of bricks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
Great map Juhrer, good looking on the rendering on elevation which is a hard work on bevel and shadows I guess, Bravo !
Merci beaucoup!