I'm sure just about anyone has seen the typical campus map -- it usually looks something like this.

I am seeking out a map in the above style with two versions -- one with a key and numbered locations, and one without. This map is for my modern fantasy roleplaying site -- as a result, I would prefer to be the one to retain copyright over the work. I'm seeking either professional or semi-professional work. I am expecting to pay roughly between $50-150 dollars for this map, and I would like to use paypal.

This is a map of the fantastical and prestigious Starlight Academy -- a school for all who are supernatural in nature. This Academy is vastly larger than even average college campus, as it is the only one like it in the world and harbors creatures and beings from all around the world and beyond. The buildings feature elaborate architecture, with predominately Gothic architecture. The buildings feature spiraling towers, arches, ribbed vaults, and lots of indoor lighting. Though the buildings may seem old, they are in pristine condition and even feature the latest of technology and magicks. It's an all encompassing Academy, supporting and teaching all ages from Preschool to College aged.

I'm willing to discuss more details over email. I'd love to see examples of your work and see if you are a good fit for the style I'm looking for! Please do not PM me (I can't view PMs yet) but post here. If I want to hire you, I'd like to move over to Email at that time.