Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Wow! I am really honored by this important title (and the magnificent house that goes with) ! I know that my origin suggests that I am able to manage a budget, unfortunately it is a very distorted information ... I am afraid that Guild City's finances will suffer in a short time. I can assure you, however, of zero corruption, but I can not guarantee you a sufficient rate of return to sustain our beautiful city in the long run. But before the inevitable final bankruptcy, I promise you very beautiful and very expensive infrastructures, grand festivals and the eradication of poverty (over a very short period)!
Hehee We will have interesting times in the city.
Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
great work on this. I particularly love the shadows
Thanks Nate You're in there, in case you missed it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Spectacular in so many ways... I simply love it .
Plus, I love my house (it seems pretty big, central, and fortunately, not so close to Wally's grasp !)
haha, Wally is just looking at the damage done by his big sister.
Quote Originally Posted by Akae View Post
Wonderfull work!!! really great!
Thanks Akae. I will have to make a character for you down in the dark undergrounds.
Quote Originally Posted by SevasTra View Post
Think I'm going to have to start following your works. Another beautifully detailed city map, well done.
Thanks Sevas Hopefully you will be well entertained.
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
Wonderful city John and one more to inspire me. I'll have to study it closely but it'll sure teach me a lot. And thanks for job (though, you might regret it if you saw my hand writing)
Thank you Thomas
Hehe, maybe you have developed a special script or writing system that makes your scrivening more easy or readable.