Thread: Seeking a single gladiator city map for a fantasy themed boardgame.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post [Paid - Taken] Seeking a single gladiator city map for a fantasy themed boardgame.

Hi all!

UPDATE: This job has been taken. Thank you very much to all those who applied!!

I've developed a fantasy gladiator game, and it's reached the point in development that I'm ready to invest in art for the game board. It would be for an 18 x 27 inch board.

I'm looking for detailed city (market building under shop spaces, guild hall under the quest space etc) with a large arena dominating the centre of the city. Game is gritty and realistic, not cartoony.

Similar to http://img15.deviantart.net/ab94/i/2...ey-d4vxvw8.jpg ideally but I'm flexible.

This is for use with a boardgame, with the intention of printing it off on a board at gamecrafters...so the commission would include making spaces for tokens to be moved onto (see comment below for image). Exact design/size I leave to you.

I can send more detailed list of exactly what I'd need if you're interested. If you need any more info please contact me at matt_fletcherr@hotmail.com.
    Last edited by Fletcho; 09-02-2017 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Job Has Been Taken