Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am not generally very good at this whole 'introduction' thing, but I shall give it a go none-the-less.

I am a Swede, currently living and working in Finland since about a year back. In my spare time I am spending a lot of time working on one of my great, relatively newfound passions - writing and creating tabletop rpgs. As I said, it is a relatively newfound passion of mine, tough I have been playing tabletop rpgs for a fairly long time.

Anyway, as mentioned, the whole bit about writing rpg games - i.e. game mechanics - is a fairly newfound interest of mine. I have found that I love the process and everyhing about it. The dream would be to be able to one day publish the game I am currently working on since about a year back. I am also working on building a world to go with the game mechanics. Or, technically, it is the other way around. I started with working on the world, and then I began creating the game mechanics to go along with it.

Sadly, my artistic skills are not much good, nor are my map-drawing skills, but I look forward to seeing more of all the great maps that you guys are producing. And if I ever do get around to getting the game published, I might look into commissioning a map for it as well. We shall see.

For now I am happy to be here. See you all out there on the forums!