Thread: 15 - [Inner] The Ward of Erahum [Mouse]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think I'd fail on the last two myself

I think the first checkpoint would have to be 'the Office of Conversation' where the applicant would have to respond to, and engage in, a conversation with a qualified member on any subject of the member's choosing, and be judged by that member as 'human'.

The second checkpoint might be a showing of the applicants artwork. Maybe I'll call that the Map Observatory. We'd soon uncover any X-rated stuff that a spam might be trying to sneak into the city

The third checkpoint could be the 'Surgery', where, under the guise of a brief inspection for lice, fleas and other undesirable infestations and diseases, the applicant would be checked by experts for extra pairs of legs/arms/wings, or X-rated artwork stuffed down its socks.

The fourth checkpoint.... Ummmmmmm.......

The fourth checkpoint could be a hall where applicants have to answer a simple question paper about themselves and write at least a paragraph on why they want to become Guild City Members

The fifth checkpoint? A studio, where the applicant is given access to a whole range of mapping media and asked to draw a simple map. Doesn't matter how bad it is, as long as its some kind of map. A spam probably wouldn't know what a piece of paper or a pencil were for, and just sit there staring dumbly at all the equipment.
    Last edited by Mouse; 12-19-2017 at 12:45 AM.