Thread: February 2018 Challenge: The Ruby Temple

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default February 2018 Challenge: The Ruby Temple

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my first challenge entry ever! I shall now pause for the thunderous applause. I honestly don't know if I'll have time to finish this, but I figured what the hell, no harm in at least trying.

“In the Labyrinth of Mist, when the Last Gate opens, the Ruby Temple shall fall.”

Since the dawn of time, the acolytes of Ruby Temple have been guarding the secrets hidden by the mists of the Labyrinth. Built in the name of the goddess Luki, the Mistress of Mist and Death, the maze has been used for centuries for the purpose of the deepest meditation and communion with the dead. Within those walls is the veil between the two worlds at its thinnest, and only sworn members of the Ruby Order are allowed to walk the maze. In center of the Labyrinth stands the Last Gate. The mysterious, monolithic structure is said to be older than the world itself, and although it stands alone amidst the stones, the followers of the Mist Goddess know it for what it truly is: a closed gateway to the realm of the dead. The Order has sworn to keep it forever protected, for its opening would bring forth the fall of the Ruby Temple, and thus the end of times.

Sorry, I know that sounds cheesy as all hell, I typed that out really quickly just to give you a general idea of what I'm going for here. This is, obviously, a very very rough sketch, but hey, gotta start somewhere. Here we go!

### Latest WIP ###
    SumuRubiini1.jpg
    Last edited by Kellerica; 02-05-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.