I loved the idea of a prophecy map from this month's Challenge. This is just for fun, I'm not entering the challenge. I started brainstorming early this morning, and have been working on it most of today. I'm going to attempt to draw a maze! I love mandalas and sketch them quite often, so I'm trying to combine the two into one.

I pieced together two of the prophecies from the generator and came up with this:

"In the Labyrinth of Dweomers, when the Jade Gate opens, the Sword of Orbs shall be destroyed."

I'm thinking of a 5 elements type of scenario, maybe the Magician has to bring 5 elemental items to an altar in order to open the "Jade Gate". I may put the Sword of Orbs in a pylon in the center of the circle. I really like the outline shape so far. I'm thinking this is going to have a stone feel to it, and I will probably add a room of mirrors, some water features, creatures, maybe a huge sacred tree....anyway, just brainstorming still to get a feel for the layout. I need to stretch a bit so I should probably lay the pencil down for now, but this is what I accomplished today. CCW!

IMG_9128.JPGIMG_9135.JPGIMG_9140.JPGIMG_9141.JPG