Hi There

After having my most recent action set piece in the game go not quite as planned because I didn't draw a proper map of the place which left my players disoriented I've decided for my next Shadowrun campaign I'm going to draw detailed layouts of the locations where big action set pieces take place. The problem is though that despite an extensive search I haven't come across a single piece of software that allows me to draw the things I want to draw. The location in this case is a large stealth ship and the action takes place on two different decks that both need extensive floor plans. As it turns out though the only floor plan creator programs I've come across are made specifically for residential areas and don't take into account things like missile launchers, heavy machinery, rows upon rows of monitors etc... So I'm looking for a program that allows me to faithfully create a floor plan for the two decks of this ship. I know they're out there because I've seen maps for Shadowrun that do have the level of detail I want for my map but I have no idea what program they were created with. Here's one example:

a65f3b6e797a1206a229108bbb41ef10.png

If anyone can tell me what program was used to create that map or alternatively if anyone can recommend me a program that I can use for my map instead that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance

PS: If I accidentally posted this in the wrong sub-forum I apologise in advance and please move this thread to the correct forum.