Thread: A re-do of The Chessman's Mark old map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip A re-do of The Chessman's Mark old map

world_map_for_the_chessman_s_mark_by_jhekiej.png

This was the map I created for a G+ roleplay community that did not take off due to the owner's circumstances offline. I inherited the community but aside from the initial lore, I didn't have the time to further develop it at that moment. This map is technically 'finished' at that time but was not really used. I was satisfied when I initially finished this map but now, I would like to re-do it for the homebrew idea I have in mind with the same lore.

Unfortunately, I don't have the original psd of this map. Two years ago, I had a major computer crash that wiped my working harddisk and messed up my back ups on RAID. I lost a lot of work in that crash, which was also the reason why my interest was a bit dampened (hence, I was just mostly an observer in the G+ group and had not logged-in the forum).

The fortunate part was that the outline of this map was hand-drawn. I just have to re-scan them and get them ready for photoshop.

I posted this 'finished' map as a WIP, in hopes of getting some helpful tips or input on what I can do to improve it on my attempt to re-create the map and improve it. Please don't mind the Arctic Ocean label down south. I was just instructed about the names of the different locations and did not question (to be exact, I did not notice) the label until it was pointed out some time ago. Another reason why I wanted to re-do the map. XD

Great appreciations for any input from anyone, thanks in advance!
    JhekieJ
    Attached Images Attached Images