Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
::drools::

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
This is gorgeous! Did Thomas give you the labels ?
Thanks Tenia That he did.
Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Splendid work ! But I'm not sure about all of the french words... some seems a bit strange. Thomas has to confirm, I guess
Yeah, I made some mistakes. But the rest is on Thomas. ;P
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
I am amazed by the map you drew and ashamed of the advancement of your commission. Hopefully I'll have some time this week to work on it.

I really love the icons and beasts that roam on this land and, as I have said on Twitter, the gender swap on "La Spata" becoming "Le Spata" is a happy mistake as it matches the lore of the region : "Le Spata" (a Roman longsword) was the nickname of Kanoba during the war agains the Sorcerer King and "La Syrinx" (a Greek pipe) was his beloved Angusta's nickname during said war. Also, you can see Angusta (not the city) on the map (:

About the corrections, besides name there's a minor icon displacement but I'll reach John privately to not pollute the thread.

John, the map is way above my expectations !
Thanks Thomas
Might as well post it here.

These are the changes I'd need. Minor typos in some names, some slightly misplaced icons (but it's important to complicate player's life ) and a couple more labels. Also, if you feel inspired, you can name the north east mountain range as well as the south west one (or leave them blank) and you can also add any settlement or feature you want as a signature or joke (have fun). The map was designed to spark interest and ideas for my players and, even if I have my own ideas, the lore is for them to imagine and invent as we explore the land in game so, one or two or three more are always good adventure starters
Here's the file.
Kanoba with modified labels.jpg

And once again, many thanks for that jewel
Thanks for the notes. I've made the edits you mentioned.
Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Splendid jewel, indeed. Le "fort des rousses", référence jurassienne ?
Des gobelins y affinent des fromages selon une recette naine donc, oui (: mais des champignons roux géants poussent dans le sol de ce causse.

Gobelins are aging Dwarf cheese here so, yes but there are also giant ginger mushroom growing in the caves of hte limestone plateau.
Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Not nice for the Jura's people ! But the fort is absolutely magnificent !!!

I assume there is something in this above conversation that I'm missing. No worries.
Thanks guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Naima View Post
Well you are the Kingmapper here , not much can be said apart that its another Masterpiece ...
Thanks Stefano.