Quite a way to kick things off! This looks pretty nice.

The sheer amount of detail alone is impressive, this must've taken you quite a while to finish... I like the colors and the paper texture you used, and the continent's shape looks pretty cool too. The lineart of the mountains, forests and so on are maybe a tad too faded for my taste. But then again, it might be that with a detail level this high, the whole thing would become a mess if they were more pronounced. Hard to say.
It also looks like you have a few different styles in here. The mountains around Kordesh, or the Iron Hills, seem very different from the ones in Nazar, for instance. On a map this large, I can understand that the way you draw them has probably evolved a bit as you went along, but it does look a bit conflicting in the final product none the less.

Nitpicking aside, this is easily one of the more impressive first map posts from new members I've seen. A fine work, and I'm sure it will serve you and your players well.

Have some rep, and a most warm welcome to the Guild! I hope you'll stick around and post more of your work.