Quote Originally Posted by Cédric H. View Post
I have to agree with what has been said already.

I never really understood how the point system work with rep, I use it more as a "I really like what you did" kind of thing. I wouldn't mind if it is converted into a simpler thing.
I can echo Cedric H. here. I never actually understood the system and only just found out about the score being displayed on the green bar. I did not know that was there!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Also, while we are talking about rep, am I the only one who is seriously annoyed at how the maxed out reputation bar doesn't align with the maximum avatar size? This little gap here is driving me insane!
Completely! And the fade from dark green to light green. I always thought that it was building up to a yellow or white as 'complete'.

To the question though, I do enjoy the rep button and use it as a like button, like others mentioned above (although I may use it a bit too frequently sometimes!). Evening out the scores being awarded is a good idea though, particularly as time progresses this will only get more out of sink. I do not think negative rep is a good idea, again for the reasons entered above about it not being constructive. Rep should be more of a compliment in a my sense.