Hi everyone,

I'm a Greek living in Manchester, UK. Civil engineer and catastrophe risk analyst by trade, long time fantasy and RPG enthusiast, as well as history and geography enthusiast.
The reason I began doing some world building lies with my son, who is now on the way to be born this coming July. I wanted to create a world were we can create characters and make stories for our enjoyment and brain stimulation. So, I started looking for resources to help me draw a map of such a world. Very soon I realised that there is a global community of people interested in world-building and fantasy map-making, for which I feel great. I am looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas with anyone interested.
The main fantasy worlds that I've experienced in detail are Tolkien's works, Warcraft and the Forgotten Realms. I have spent innumerable time exploring these universes and reading the relevant books and playing the games. I have also gone in depth into other fantasy book series and RPG's that have rounded my tastes and opened my up to a vast library of ideas.
All I want is to share my creations with you for review and criticism and... who knows? Maybe, we can come together and meet up for a session, either IRL or online.

Greeting to all,

Spyridon