I'd like to commission a city map for my D&D campaign.

Subject: I want a map for the capital city of the kingdom. The kingdom is about the size of England. The capital is a walled city that has extended beyond its walls. The city is in the hills with higher elevation to the east, there is a river flowing from east to west in the south, and three main roads entering the city (one from south, west, and north). The three roads intersect at a main plaza with a white obelisk in the center (10-15 ft tall). There is a large cathedral next to the main plaza.
Some other ideas that I'm open to suggestions on: the king's castle and estates of some nobles are at higher elevation in the east, there would be a few market squares, a monastery, other smaller temples, and the estates of more minor nobles throughout the city. The scale would be something like 1 inch = 800 feet (which I think would make a good sized city print on a standard sheet of paper). Here's a link to my aborted attempt so far: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GMN...ew?usp=sharing

Style: I do not need a lot of detail. Individual buildings are not necessary (but that would be cool). More top down than isometric. More detail than I can get with Watabou's random generator (https://watabou.itch.io/medieval-fantasy-city-generator).

Quality: Something I can both print and use in a VTT.

Time: Not a rush. Maybe a week or so? Two weeks?

Copyright: I see this as a work for hire (I will have the right to reproduce, modify (add labels), and use the image for commercial purposes (because maybe someday I'll try to publish this campaign). The artist will receive attribution in any published work (which is a long way off, if ever) and have the right to exhibit the image as part of his/her portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

I have never hired an artist before so please forgive any ambiguity and let me know if I left out anything that would be helpful. If you're interested, please send me an email with an example of a prior city map, your timeframe, and proposed price.

Thanks!