Thank you very much Falconius!

I have decided to make the roads just simple dotted lines, I think it looks better on the whole. I've also added some new things to the coastline/sea to make it look a bit nicer, or at the very least more visually interesting. I'm not sure if I should also add the effect to the lakes, it will be a bit more complicated if I do

Some of the settlements do not have names yet, as I added quite a lot of new ones when I was adding the road systems. I'm also trying to figure out if I should add labels for the mountain ranges too, they would have to be overlaid much like the forest labels. My only reservation is that adding them will obscure the mountains quite a lot...

Also, I am still unsure what to add in the bottom left hand corner. I don't think a map insert will be that inkeeping with the style, but then again I don't know what could be put there. I had thought about a family tree style diagram for the history of the kingdoms of Ombaroth e.g. how several of them are descended from Palandor, how some are Wild Men kingdoms, and others are Dwarven or Elven. But I think there's a fine line between a good amount and clutter, which I feel I will cross...

The Continent LQ.png

I am pretty happy with it so far But there might be a long way to go until it's finished