Right, first things first:
I'm a midjourney noob and I cannot make it create the things I want. (What I want: A cowboy dueling a sci fi trooper in front of a fairy castle)
I just learned a couple of days ago, that midjourney currently is not able to picture multiple objects in a proper way and you'll get better results, if you ask for one object only.
Also, the results depending on keywords entered are pretty random: I've seen someone enter "red bear" and get pretty nice results, whereas my query for "gunslinger" just sucked.

The whole AI generated stuff is pretty new. In German we'd say it is in the "shoes of a child" (just btw ..)
So there is still soooooooo much, all those machines have to learn.
Also, the use of the machines still has to be learned: To be honest, I don't have a clue how to feed midjourney with proper terms to get a believable picture of a (demi-)human.
So I tried my luck at a city map.
The result is pretty impressive for what it is - at least in my eyes - but I agree with "it looks more like a piece of art":
A proper city map would need to have "highlights". Ok, this one does have some (the red areas). Maybe because some of my keywords were "cathedral, marketplace, castle".
Maybe I would need to outline the streets and adjust their colour or something.
Also, some lables to "highlight" the highlights even more, a "what can be found where" box - that kind of stuff.
But for a basis to start working with, I'd say it's not that bad ..

Kind regards,
Kai