Thread: Kingdom Map beginning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok Made all the changes except the color change for a more Subartic artic environ ment. Attached is A full map including labels.
    Imperium2Test12.jpg

A Non-lable map, for those that wish to intergrate this into their world.
    Imperium2Test13.jpg

And a completely clean map, containing just the terain. Incase you want to change it even more.
    Imperium2Test14.jpg

Steel, Hope this river sys is better the idea is that the 'Witches Haunt Lake' is a collection point in the forest. It then dumps into a tributary of the Falsea.

Rdan, whent ahead and just did a complete road sys instead of soing what my original thought was ( after debating the simple is more rule once again, lol). Also whent ahead and made an outlet for the 'Pool of Stars" as 1. I have a way to get it to a dumping point further east and 2. I lack the skills right now to depict an outlit into the underground.

Hope this version is better.

Future maps include: (4) Smaller regional maps, adding detail and cities to the Principalities of the Empire; County map of Balakovo and surrounding area; Close up map of Balakovo township designed for a VTT.

P.S. Hope the link is cool its just easier for the info since I already got it going on the OP
    Last edited by shantedracule; 10-05-2009 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Forgot Somthing