Thread: [Award Winner] Saderan – a tutorial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected Dain's Avatar

My turn to give it a try ...

Well, I have no other words than fantastic tutorial man. Awesome step by step tuto, from a very skilled person. I'm very impressed. I know it is hard to write down that kind of high level tuto but you've done it, and you made people very happy, me first! It seems that you gave us the tuto we all hoped for a long time and I can't thank you enough for this. Again, thank you and congratulations.

Here is my feedback for those who are not sure wether it is a good tuto or not
    The tutorial is very well made, and everything is clear enough to not be lost in the process. Only 2 little typos are present but if you read carrefully, you should figure it out fairly easily. It is just a matter of color info on page 10, nothing important really.
    What makes this tuto very good is that allows you to adjust anything and everything, but still gives you the key to get a good job. I've change quite some values for layer's transparency, patterns and that kind of stuff, because I liked them more. Just a matter of personal taste.

Here is what I've done, in about 4 hours with a tablet. I really like the result and I'm already on something bigger
    Hope it helps

Thanks again Tear, you've made an awesome tuto!
    Attached Images Attached Images