Please, excuse the double post but here are some "updates" to Robs list ... I will just add changes since the last update and post a "new" list probably this weekend. Enough talk, here we go ...

Serif Drawplus: New version (X4) available. In addition, I was not able to find that free version.
Fractal Mapper 8.0: The prices are US $20/34.95/39.95 (Upgrade/Download/CD)
Fractal Terrains Pro: The description text looks out of date to me as there is CC2 mentioned. Shouldn't there be CC3?
Heavy Metal Map: I may be wrong but can it be that you have a duplicate of this entry right after the first one? The prices are US $29/37 (PayPal/Register now).
Illustrator: CS5 (Adobe Illustrator Creative Suite 5) now, price: US $199/599 (Upgrade/Buy)
Nendo: At their site I could only find Nendo 1.5 ... weird ...
RPGMapMaker: If you want to buy the software you have to open the link in a new tab/window. Otherwise, the site will open inside that frame ... (personal note: $15,000 for the world-wide license?! *speechless*)
ViewingDale: The price is £17.50 now
Xara Xtreme: Latest version is Pro 5 for US $299 ($199 for people having another graphic software or something like that ...)
Terraform: The link is broken. See below for further information.
Greenfish Relief Map Generator: The link is broken. See below for further information.
It's full of Stars: The link is broken. See below for further information.
Roleplaying City Map Generator: Not mentioned here, I guess, but it doesn't really matter because the site's down too. See below for further information

For those who are searching for I'ts full of stars and other software not available anymore:
I searched for those programs and collected them in my Skydrive Public folder. You can find it here. But be careful as I'm going to move them to my site this weekend, together with a longer software list. But for today I'm tired ... it's midnight here, so my bed is calling *laughs*

Antheon
sleepy as always