Man, I've gotta rep just for them nasty skulls spilling blood . . . . Mmmmm, reminds me of this time when . . . Oh, wait, that was another life.
GW
Very cool map.
Man, I've gotta rep just for them nasty skulls spilling blood . . . . Mmmmm, reminds me of this time when . . . Oh, wait, that was another life.
GW
GW
One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.
Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
Current Main Challenge WIP : None
Completed Maps : Various Challenges
Yeah I'm with Greason Wolfe on this, really nice touch! Repped.
Cheers,
-Arsheesh
Well, the players are quick this time so I am in a hurry.
Here is the Work in progress of the level 3 where the statue of Vecna is missing :
Here is the description from dungeon magazine #114 :
"A black basalt statue stands in the center of the pool. Nearly twenty feet tall, the statue depicts a rotting corpse wearing fine robes, and is missing an eye and a hand. Each wound pours forth blood to fill the pool below."
Does anybody have a clue on how to represent this statue?
Nice map - looks awesome !
The statue might be tricky. I think you might need to get a 3D model of what your after and remove the hand and set the texture to a blackish texture and render it out. Theres probably a few zombie tokens of people from above. I also remember 12Rounds posting a character that had dark blue robes and a top down image of that. Depends if your able to use it but I think thats CC licensed.
You could also check the Dundjinni forums - they may have something close to what you need.
My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...
Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.