Thread: Who are you gals/guys anyway?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Andrew, born in Sydney 1981. Married, no kids. Been into D&D since early highschool like most of D&D players really. Played Magic the Fleecing for a long time before I "saw the light" and started playing Vampire: the Eternal Struggle. Mapping has been an indirect interest of mine as I've had a major campaign world sketched on paper, built a couple of campaign worlds/settings and been involved in convention-sized monthly campaigns in the past.

I've got a degree in Mathematics and Theoretical Inorganic Chemistry, another in Education and a long history of music performance and commentary. I'm working as a Teacher, but I've done a bunch of other things over my time so far.

My hobbies include, reading, writing, listening to music, board games, card games, cartography, computer games (like Wii games)... and... and... and...
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Robert Altbauer, born 1977, not married (yet) but girlfriend, no kids, a 3 month old kitten. I am jurist and scientific affiliate in the Austrian Institute for European Law and Policy in Salzburg. I came here initially because I made some alternate history maps and stumbled upon this site. I've turned my hobby into a business meanwhile and now luckily I get a constant stream of interesting commissions.