Thread: A Newcomer's Concern

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow, thank you for all of the responses!! I now have a digital copy of my drawing in a lower resolution, and hopefully it won't affect the viewing too terribly much. I think it's only apparent when you zoom in pretty far.

So I now have a lower resolution picture to post here, and I have all of the original copies and such. I believe this is enough to reasonably protect a piece of work?

Actually I've come to easily recognize the work of various cartographers just by viewing without seeing a signature. And their fans of mine that recognize my style as well. In one case someone pointed out a map which they thought was mine, due to similar style - I checked, it wasn't, but the thought exists that there are fans out there who know some of our styles and when they detect a map that might have been stolen, often it gets reported. So I'm not extremely worried, though I am always on the lookout.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations