Bill Roach here - I am the author of the Terraformer Add-On for Fractal Terrains Pro, I am in my early forties, I'm into classic rock, alternative rock, grunge, metal, and several other ecclectic music genres. I like comedies, action movies, some horror movies if they actually have a plot line - and do not have scripts that were typed out by a chimp wearing boxing gloves. I also like some Sci Fi movies, again, if they actually have a story line that isn't convoluted with plot twists and tech jargon - and doesn't exist merely as yet another platform for Industrial Light And Magic or Pixar to play "show and tell".

On occassion I actually read books which are not in .PDF form and did not come installed on a "Kindle".

I'm a Cancer (according to my sister - who has always had a penchant for name calling). I like Pizza, sub sandwiches and hoagies, chinese food (except seschwan soup - because it makes me want to hurl chunks). I'm politically middle of the road, I'm a protestant - even though there are moments when I get aggravated and swear like a drunken sailor, or comment on how I would love it if Mariah Carey were to ******CENSORED******* me with an extreme sense of purpose. I drink on extremely rare occasions. I love caffiene in all it's varied forms. Though I have no children myself - puppies, kittens, koala bears, and short people often bring out my parental, nurturing side.

...Regards